The Ultimate guide to fashion history
“If you don;t like to read, you havent found the right book.” ― J.K Rowling
Fashion enthusiast and designers who are part of this styling captivation industry try to look and scan for the best read which helps them to peep into the history of this industry. The present is defined by the past only. So here we share some must-read ultimate books that are part of the every wish list of the fashion lover. You can pick any of these books for the cozy weekend read or as the travel buddy and it won’t disappoint you. These books fetch the different unmatchable charm to your library shelf. Let’s take a close look at the books which can help you to discover past of this exhilarating fashion history.
1. Inside The Royal Wardrobe: A Dress History of Queen Alexandra by Kate Strasdin The royal history of Queen Alexandra and how she used clothes to fashion her self-image all through her life is shown marvelously in the book. The popular portrait turns the face of the fashion history.
2. The Dress: Iconic Moments in Fashion by Megan Hess This book is a beautiful and greatest collection of the moments of the fashion history. Although fashion is dynamic and ever-changing yet with the passage of time some dresses capture the moment in history and become iconic. This book is a compilation of such iconic dresses.
3. Tudor Fashion: Dress at Court by Eleri Lynn This book talks about the Tudor dynasty, their splendid styles, fur, jewels and jewellry, vast spreads of velvet and silk and cloaks. The sheer importance of fashion and style in communication and status has mentioned in the book.
4. How To Read A Dress by Lydia Edwards Fashion is dynamic and with the constantly changing style and fashion, it is crucial to comprehend it. This visual guide will be a great help to decode the dresses from the past that impact our current fashion industry.
5. The Wedding Dress: The Fifty Designs That Changed The Course of Bridal Fashion by Eleanor Thompson It complies and represents the two centuries of bridal fashion. Reveals history’s best, most crucial and famous fifty dresses that you need to have a look and study. The white wedding dresses wore by the Queen and biggest influential people of all time. It describes silhouette, fabrics, construction techniques, embellishments, and even hidden details.
6. The Fashion Chronicles: The Style Stories of History’s Best Dressed by Amber Butchart A journeying of hundred most intriguing and thrilling style stories ever told. A world history enlightens in style.Read and scan these delights from the past that can truly prove as an ultimate guide to fashion history. Feel free to contact our team of JD Institute of Fashion Technology to master the art of fashion Management.
Post Graduate Diploma In Interior Design – 2 Years | Advance Diploma In Interior Design – 3 Years | | Diploma In Interior Design – 1 Year |Post Graduate Diploma In Fashion Communication – 2 Years | Post Graduate Diploma In Fashion Design And Management – 2 Years | Advance Diploma In Fashion And Apparel Design – 3 Years | Fashion Business Management – 1 Year | Diploma In Fashion Design – 1 Year | Pattern Making & Garment Manufacturing – 6 Months | Fashion Illustration – 6 Months | Advance Fashion Draping – 6 Months | Visual Merchandising – 6 Months | Jewellery Design – 6 Months | Fashion Marketing – 6 Months | Professional Make-Up And Hair Styling Artistry – 6 Months | Fashion Styling – 3 Months | Fashion Photography – 3 Months |Fashion Jewellery – 2 Months
© 2020 All Rights Reserved By JD Institute Of Fashion Technology