Sustainable way of creating paints for illustration
Only one thing which separates humans from robots is the emotions and concerns about the future. Sooner robots with emotions will be invented but till then it’s only human who should bother about the future.
Future holds the key to things we create in the present, so sustainability has become a worldwide trend. All the discoveries and invention are centric around sustained growth and development.
So how could the arts and the artist remain untouched! The artist is also going greener and bringing in new trends for sustainability.
1. The newer paints have started being eco-friendly using plant and beeswax with aluminium oxide and hence did not contain any hazardous chemical and dyes which are harmful to the environment.
2. The formulation, manufacturing and packaging are done in a thought out manner.
3. Artistic material like canvas, brush, paints, boards have taken a revolutionary change by using the recycled products thereby keeping the natural resources unharmed.
4. The paints like acrylic or oil are modelled in such a fashion that used less water, the colour pencils that use jungle wood are made with the promise of replanting. Even natural oils are used as solvents for cleaning brushes.
5. The paint manufactures are using recycled packaging consciously for shipping in order to keep it environment friendly.
6. The industry players are initiating the care of artists by changing the formulas of their products and also substituting harmful ingredients like lead, cobalt or cadmium.
Lot has been talked about the Producers but the Consumers are equally important, i.e. the artists and the designers.
Minerals spirits are reused, it can be avoided it allows the paint to settle at the bottom but those can be reused, thereby also making them last longer.
So if you wanted to be part of this environment caring industry, join the JD Institute of fashion and Technology which offers you in-depth knowledge of the current trends and subject-related matter. It has 30 years of legacy in the industry and offers courses like fashion designing courses, event management courses, interior design courses.
So to be sustainable, Start doing your BIT others will follow.