Course Fee: 120,000.00 INR *
This course is aimed at individuals who wish to prove their mantle for the bigger game. Understand the ins and outs of everything that goes into designing interiors, and be up there with the best. The Post Graduate Diploma Programme in Interior Design aims at developing professionals for the interior industry. The course inculcates a comprehensive understanding of space styling and decor through design conceptualization and its application in the interiors by classroom lectures, market study, industry interaction and projects. It is particularly beneficial for candidates looking to start their entrepreneurial journey, whether solo or in collaboration.
From non-traditional conceptual developments to complex execution and interpretation process in terms of spatial expression, the Post Graduate Diploma offered by JD Institute is an excellent choice for candidates willing to further explore the creative spectrum in term of tangible designs by exploiting the latest advancements in technological front with innovative ideas. The two-years full time Post Graduate program helps prepare each candidate with the current advanced level of 3D model making software including AutoCAD , 3Ds max to create industry standard Realistic visualization of Spaces
Course Overview :
- This Post Graduate Diploma in Interior Design Provide students with the knowledge, skills and competencies to meet the diverse demands of the Interior industry.
- Traditional and contemporary uses of Interiors, as well as creating the opportunity to promote new approaches and processes in Interior Design.
- It encourages interdisciplinary projects, creative collaborations between subject areas to foster innovation in the specialization field of study.
- Develop competent and confident professionals in the global industry with an in-depth understanding of the creative process of innovation, execution and management in local and global contexts.
Learning Outcomes :
- This Post Graduate Diploma in Interior Design, will enable the learners to acquire the skills to communicate in technical drawing language.
- Students will achieve knowledge of innovative materials, sense of space planning, Indian Art & Crafts, Heritage, Design standards & Design projects.
There is a vital scope for interior designing in India. One can work as an Entrepreneur, Interior stylist, Visualizer for Retail and Merchandiser, Exhibition Designer, Event Designer, Interior Project Manager and so on.
- First Year :
- Second Year :
- Design Foundation
- Material Sourcing
- Communication Design I – Writing in Design
- Interior Services
- Space Design
- Residence/Office Project
- Design Application
- Design Thinking
- Vaastu Shashtra
- Product Design
- Design Contextual Studies
- Workshop – Sustainable Design
- Workshop – Estimation & Costing
- Annual Design Awards
- Lighting Design
- Landscape Design
- Communication Design II – Graphic Design
- V- Ray
- 3Ds Max
- Business of Interior Design
- Workshop – Interior Photography
- Hospitality Project
- Workshop – Advanced Presentation Techniques
- Project Management
- JD Annual Design Awards