Course Fee: 140,000.00 INR *
The 2-year post graduate diploma in Fashion Communication helps you create a unique point and strategy for every product. Develop your skill set in content and creative writing around fashion, and become a powerful influencer of style.
Fashion Communication is a discipline lying in the challenging intersection of creative expression and journalism aspect of fashion, detailing in creative writing, developing brand identities, efficient way of communicating product/ brand ideas. The Fashion Communication course offered by JD Institute includes selections of diverse range of topics ranging from Fashion Marketing, Fashion Photography, Visual Merchandising, Advertising and Public Relations and various other relevant skills like theoretical, artistic and reflective developments to fully prepare them for all their future endeavours.
Course Overview :
- The program deals with the basic development of students’ artistic, technical, theoretical and reflective skills that better prepare them to face the rigors of the competitive professional life.
- The students will be able to extend his/her abilities beyond the fundamentals of design and creation and include the broader field of Communication through various mediums that target on extending the reach of the fashion brand.
- The module offers an extensive, practice-centric, progressive system that starts with a foundation program comprising various specialties as Visual Merchandising, Design of Fashion Exhibitions and Displays, Fundamentals of Graphic Design, Fashion Journalism, Public Relations, Brand Building, Styling and Photography.
- The course ends with a detailed Research Dissertation and a guarantee of having created competent Fashion Communication professionals who add value to their respective Fashion brands.
Learning Outcomes :
- In-depth understanding of the right skills and its application under eminent Faculty.
- Thorough understanding of the working principles of Fashion and Trend Forecasting
- The Fashion course helps you to develop Content and creative writing skills.
- To analyze and translate consumer behavior patterns and make informed design decisions.
- Manifestation to real time fashion events, styling workshops and exhibitions under industry experts.
Too much clutter of fashion brands in the market has extended market for people who have done Fashion Communication program. There are numerous career opportunities for Fashion Communication programs in India and Globally. The roles are major, from Fashion Journalist to Fashion Analyst to Fashion Content Writer. The Fashion Marketing course helps them to be Brand Manager, Fashion Marketing Manager. The alternative job profiles could be of Fashion Blogging, Fashion Stylist, Fashion Merchandiser, and Visual Merchandiser.
- First Year :
- Second Year :
- Fashion Styling Project
- Fashion Journalism
- Packaging Design
- Fashion Consumer Behavior
- Retail & Brand Management
- Fashion Studio
- Lighting Design
- Landscape Design
- Communication Design II – Graphic Design
- V- Ray
- 3Ds Max
- Business of Interior Design
- Workshop – Interior Photography
- Hospitality Project
- Workshop – Advanced Presentation Techniques
- Project Management
- JD Annual Design Awards