Course Fee: 120,000.00 INR *
Indulge yourself in the world of Interior Designing and let your creativity flow into all corners around you. Take an important step towards becoming a professional.
The one year Diploma in Interior Design program offered by the JD Institute of Fashion Technology aims to explore the limits of the candidates’ true creative potentials in a compact schedule to prepare them for the challenging industry of built environment. The industry oriented fast-track course prepares them from conceptualization stage to design development to execution level guiding them with the relevant course structure, use of latest 2D/ 3D design software, creating opportunities to share knowledge with leading industry experts in the field to turn them into confident and skilled individuals to transform their imagination into a concrete reality.
Course Overview :
- The interdisciplinary module focuses on methodological and technical approach.
- Qualifies the learner with an understanding of varied interior design styles.
- The Diploma in Interior Design, helps the student to understand furnishings and materials and also helps them to get acquainted with the art and science of creating harmony with colors, textures and patterns.
- The learners will analyze the constantly evolving landscape of interior design by keeping in mind the varying tastes and preferences of different demographics and cultures.
- This Interior Design Program presents students with a platform to wholly develop their latent creative skills and express their views.
- The students are encouraged to develop a creative, artistic, individual and unique imaginative approach towards interior design.
- Continual industry interaction with experts and opportunity to participate in exhibitions and workshops helps in acquiring comprehensive knowledge of the field.
- Students will develop projects as a part of their concluding project submission.
Learning Outcomes :
- The students will be capable to conceptualize and create interiors for home, retails, hotels, offices, museums, and public spaces, including entertainment spaces.
- One can work as an interior designer, visualizer, set designer, and interior decorator.
- First Year :
- Basics of Design
- Interior Expression Technology
- Interior Designing
- History of Interior Design
- Graphic Presentation – Basic & Advance
- Orthographic Projection
- Building Services
- Elements of Design
- Building Materials
- Construction Techniques – Basic & Advance
- Role of an Interior Designer
- Interior Professional Practice
- Annual Design Project