The Fashion Styling program has a rigorous curriculum where the students will gain skills in learning and how to adjust their eyes and hands for the following areas, Mannequin Styling, Client and Personal Styling, Budget based styling looks and thematic shoots. The curriculum is designed with more of practical classes and industry exposure for the Jediiians to gain and understand the responsibilities of a stylist, preparing them to mould a niche in the styling market.
Course Overview :
- The course enables the students to understand client requirements and meet the same in the most appropriate manner.
- Students will be capable to create an entire look for an individual client, editorial space, or commercial projects as well.
- Students will be able to reinforce the brand image of any brand, by incorporating various elements, keeping the brand sensibility in mind.
Learning Outcomes :
- Know about the roles and responsibilities of a fashion stylist
- Be able to manifest the principles of fashion styling for an individual
- Be able to administer the principles of fashion styling to consumer groups
- Be able to produce fashion styling conclusions
Students will receive career opportunities with designers, retail brands, advertorial magazines, print media, electronic media as well as Fashion Stylists. They may also venture into personal styling and work for individual clients and well-known celebrities as well. Students can work as Image consultants and grooming experts as well.
- Introduction to Styling
- Introduction to Basics- Design Element and Principles
- Roles and Responsibilities of a stylist
- Mannequin Styling
- Celebrity Look
- Product Styling
- Budget Based Styling
- Personal Styling
- Styling module-project – Creative Thematic shoots